December 31 is the birth date of the Founding President of The Way International, Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille. Through his teaching ministry, he not only inspired men and women to love God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and His Word, but he also showed from the Scriptures how to live a victorious life by maintaining a believing mind-set. We are thankful for Dr. Wierwille’s commitment to faithfully teach God’s Word, and we remain steadfast in teaching others the way of abundance and power.
As we embark on a new year, let’s enjoy these truths from the Scriptures as well as encouraging words of godly wisdom on living victoriously from the book Life Lines: Quotations of Victor Paul Wierwille.
Living Victoriously by BELIEVING
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.
- “When you begin to believe what the Word says, your attitude will shake the world.”
- “Every situation is our opportunity to believe God.”
- “Dreams become reality for people who believe.”
Living Victoriously by KEEPING GOD AND HIS WORD FIRST
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
- “God has to be first in everything, not just in thought but in action.”
- “If you ask God first, you don’t need to spin your wheels.”
- “There may be a lot of things we as believers need to do, but let’s always keep the Word first.”
Living Victoriously by BEING STRONG IN THE LORD
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
II Corinthians 12:9:
And he [the Lord] said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- “I can do all things by means of him who infuses inner strength into me. That attitude is the greatest attitude of success that I know.”
- “You do your best. Then God will do the rest.”
- “Meet every situation as a conqueror. We live above the world because we live in Him.”
- “Don’t give up on God—He never gives up on you.”
- “Remember, God can always make a way.”
Happy new year to you and yours. May God and His Word continue to give you victory beyond measure in 2019!